ONE YEAR! I can't believe we have been out for ONE YEAR! As we were driving around New Zealand the other day, Elder Clayton turned to me and said, "I'm really concerned." I asked him about what. He told me that if he were asked to give a homecoming talk post mission, he wouldn't have anything to say, as he has not found anyone to teach the Gospel too. Of course the first thing I did was reassure him that he need not worry about speaking to a church congregation about our mission because: A. Covid will probably will still be directing the course of our lives and there will be no large church gatherings. B. We don't have a home ward, because we don't have a home. C. And if we did have a home, we dont' have a car to drive to it from whatever airport we land in... after 14 days of isolation. Then I cuffed his shoulder and said, "What are you talking about?" We then proceeded to recap our year in New Zealand. Three hours later he told me to re...
Thank you for sharing all of your amazing adventures and facts. We are so blessed in so many ways. And thank you for sharing the Sunday school lesson from the board. It touched my heart!
ReplyDeleteEliese here again. According to Jeopardy yesterday, New Zealand has the sexiest accent according to a 2019 survey.
ReplyDeleteSo I think that one sign looks to be a "Exclamation point! " ha ha ha ! just sayin.... that's my guess..
ReplyDelete